Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'M TIRED!

I'm tired, I need a break!

For the past few months, this has been my constant complain. I felt so tired after work. Tired after my household chores. Tired of all the bills and other concerns of my family.I feel that my body is giving up. Parang nauupos na kandila (melting like a candle). Sometimes, I find myself crying into sleep over self-pity. I felt so alone. But, I don't have anyone to blame but myself. I choose to be like this: overworked, underpaid, unappreciated. Sobrang 'bitter' ba?

Don't get me wrong, I love my work. I enjoy interacting with different people though it means answering hundred calls everyday. The pay is sufficient, and the co-workers are so-so,but the boss is so mabait.

At home, I enjoy doing the chores myself. We don't need househelp because we have a tiny abode and I can manage the cleaning, the cooking, the laundry, etc. My daughter helps..sometimes. My husband....of course!
Well, honestly I would rather choose to stay indoors and do some cleaning than go out to the mall or other places. Sorry to my superfriends, Dinah and Rona. They always make an effort to invite me to do something out of work, to enjoy myself. Most of the time I decline. Walang panggastos. And I have a personal problem with my husband, that is why I don't feel like celebrating or enjoying anything.

Sometimes I consciously work myself out so that my body become numb with all my worries in life. Amazingly, it helps! Doing routines made me stop thinking for a while and I enjoy that. It is good for my migraine.

Not to worry my dear folks. I can handle everything. Ako pa! I just need some rest and then I will be alright. Back to my own busy-but-cheerful self.

In the meantime....let's get back to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment