Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday #9: my humble abode

MellowYellowMondayBadge


I recently made a huge decision. Well, sort of a selfish decision. But I know in my heart I needed this. I left our house and the people in it.  Including my daughter, whom I miss dearly. But I have to do this. I need to find myself. I felt that the "me" that I knew was slowly disappearing. I just hope that I'll find the strength to fight loneliness and find the answers to all my questions. Well, here is my new home....alone! :-)


2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

May you find the peace and yourself again.


One of my Mellow Yellow entries can be found at Spice Up Your Life, come by when you get a chance, thanks!

Dinah said...

Ang cute ng hotdog pillow mo ;-p
Wag ka na malungkot and don't think you're alone. Think of it as your own breathing space. Its about time and it was long overdue!!!!

Post a Comment