Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

happy birthday dinah!

Happy birthday to a friend who's very dear to me. No other person knows me more than you do. You know we can talk with our eyes only. I tried to do that with my other friends, it just doesn't work. You are very dear to me. See this note? I kept it. I had a hard time finding it last night though pero it's worth it. Can you still see the date? Tagal na natin ngtyatyagaan. Hehehe...



Thank you so much for being a friend and for being a true person. Wish you all the best of health and the best of luck in everything. Love you!

1 comments:

Dinah said...

Wow, you kept this! Thanks for being a very good friend too. I know exactly how you feel ;-) Tipong kahit di ka magsalita, alam ko ang iniisip mo, and vice versa. Know that I love you, and I will always be here to support you ;-) Thanks a lot for always being there!

Post a Comment